Wednesday, February 4, 2009

shower photos







Here are a couple of photos from the shower at Mom and Dad's house a few weeks ago (hosted by Dad's sisters). Aunt Carolyn made the arrangement out of onesies, bibs, and washcloths that are for the baby (once I finally take it apart--I've been enjoying it as a centerpiece still for now). She also made the corsage. Tiffany McVay made the cake (that of course I didn't get to sample!).

I realize that I've only gained 12 pounds the entire pregnancy, and that I was overweight to begin with, and that I haven't really "grown" much. I also realize that people are trying to be complimentary when they make comments like "You don't even really look pregnant!" but you know, it really doesn't make you feel better when people don't realize you're pregnant when you only have a few weeks left to go. It just makes me feel fat and makes me wonder how fat people thought I was before I got pregnant! :( So, please save me from your kind remarks of saying you can't even tell I'm pregnant! ;) At this point in time, I think I'd rather hear "You're HUGE!" to make me feel not so fat! haha

No comments: