Friday, February 27, 2009

on schedule

Went for the last prenatal visit today. Did another non stress test and I passed it today without too much difficulty. Carol still gave me diet coke, but who complains about receiving free drinks? Dr. Gallaspy's reply was still "Well, you've dilated some..." when he checked me. He and Arthur had the circumcision discussion today but I'm still not exactly sure which way we'll end up going. There's a 50% chance we won't have to make that call, but if we do, I guess we'll decide on Sunday/Monday. Today's visit was mostly receiving orders in regards to the induction-be here at this time, eat this at this time but don't take your insulin, don't eat or drink after this time, expect this to happen at this time, etc. So, I think we can officially say that the baby's bday will be sometime on Monday, Mar 2. I'll be at Springhill Medical Center (in Mobile) on Sunday, but if you're wanting to see the baby, you might as well wait til Monday to show up. Don't have a clue of a time to tell you that would be best though. I really don't care to have people show up Sunday to show their support for a woman being induced for labor! :) I would appreciate it more if you come see us all once the difficult part is over. I think I got a glimpse today of what Arthur is going to be like come Sunday/Monday. Man, was he pacing the floor of the exam room today, all fidgety and nervous! Flipping through 1,000 magazines and not reading a sentence in one of them! It was cute today..let's see if I still find it that way during contractions! haha I'll get the details of the arrival posted as soon as I can along with a picture hopefully. But expect it all to go down by Monday! :) Please keep us in your prayers during this time!

No comments: