Saturday, July 3, 2010

Yes We have no bananas





UPDATE: Blogger doesn't like Arthur's pictures anymore for some reason. I'll have to get him to do some editing on them before I can post them. Sorry!

No prize for our entry in the parade today. There were some good ideas out there, though, so we had some competition. Of course I have a million thoughts going through my head of "we should have done this" and "next year we'll have to do that". But I still think we have reason to be proud of the work that we did. Turner's always a winner for me! Arthur's still downtown, so I'll get pics up as soon as he gets home with them. I'll still give an acceptance speech though--Thanks to all of you who commented on facebook to encourage us, cheered us on downtown with all of the "look how cute" comments, and supported us through the blog! It is you who drives us to do our best and continue to enter competitions. Please don't stop showing your love!!! We do greatly appreciate it!

I have a feeling I'm going to end up doing something my parents did years ago for me--I was in a beauty pageant when I was a wee little thing at Easter and of course didn't win. The winner received a little stuffed bunny rabbit. So, my parents went to TG&Y and bought me a stuffed rabbit that I swear was 6 feet tall. If Turner doesn't win something that I think he deserves, one of these days I'll end up going and buying my child a gift that far exceeds whatever the prize was of the day!!!

No comments: