Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hattiesburg






Here are a couple of shots from our trip to visit Aunt Noel in Hattiesburg back in June. This weekend we will be heading to New Orleans to visit Aunt Lynn, so we'll have some pics from there soon. We took Turner to the Hattiesburg Zoo and rode the train and the carousel. I used to live blocks away from the Hburg Zoo when I was younger, and we would walk over there all the time, especially to go to the playground. The book mobile also used to stop at Kamper Park several days of the week. They have definitely made some improvements to the zoo since I had been there last and the price was still very reasonable. It was a hot day, though!

Blogger is really starting to aggravate me. I have more problems with uploading photos lately and it's getting annoying. I may end up looking for a new site if I continue to have problems.....

No comments: