Friday, July 2, 2010

Turner's in da house!






Here are some random shots that Arthur took of Turner at the house this week. This evening we removed his car seat from the blazer so that we could load the wagon for the parade tomorrow. Turner apparently enjoyed having a toddler sized seat under the carport, so Art got some shots of him playing in the car seat on the ground. I also got Arthur to take a few pics of our "float" to enter in the parade tomorrow. On facebook I commented that hopefully it would inspire some of you to come out and cheer Turner on, but that hopefully it wouldn't inspire any of you to try to outdo us by noon!! :) I'm sure we'll have more pics to put up after tomorrow with Turner and I dressed up for the parade and strutting our stuff through downtown Tville. So, those of you who won't be making it to the celebration downtown can at least see how it all went. Hopefully I'll be announcing that we brought home a prize with this beauty as well!

No comments: