Monday, July 26, 2010

Oh My NOLA

OOOHH-BUGS!
Are these the ones that match my outfit?
with Auntie Lynn at the Insectarium
with Aunt Lynn at the zoo
At the Insectaurium
At the Aquarium

Wearing his 3D goggles for the IMAX movie
Waiting his turn for a car at the crowded Children's Museum
(it was a Target sponsored free day and everybody and their brother showed up)
Turner at the Zoo



Here are a few pics from the trip to NOLA that Arthur has edited.

Yay moment---Turner went to the potty at school today!!! I had parents coming to help me paint my classroom so he went to daycare (sans sippy cup now--still in a straw cup though) and pee-peed in the potty at preschool!!! He goes at least one-three times a day at home, and is getting good about saying no or running to the potty when you ask him "Do you need to pee-pee or poo-poo in the potty?" My goal is to be in big boy underwear and out of pull ups by Christmas. Still slow on the language development, though. But my "I know he's smart" moment today occurred when I was looking for his shoes this morning. When I found them he said "There it is!" and then immediately changed his statement to "There THEY ARE!" A 16 month old who knows the difference between singular and plural has got to be bright!!! :)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Like the Harry Connick Jr. music reference for this postings title! :-)