Friday, June 6, 2008

Yesterday sucked

Yesterday, I tried to stay out of the way of the DirectTV man while he was here. Well, apparently I should have followed him around. After he left, I walked outside to see where he put the dish. I just assumed it would be on the side of the house. NO!!!! It is exactly 12 feet out in the MIDDLE of the back yard in the most awkward place it could be located!!!! If I had known he was going to ruin my yard like that, I'd have continued to live without television!!! Then, the air conditioning man comes to see if he can continue to provide a temporary fix to the upstairs unit. NOPE!!! The unit is gone now and needs to be replaced. So, he offers a $3,200 estimate to replace it. Arthur and I don't have that kind of money right now, so I don't know what we're going to do. It's already hot enough up there (even at night) as it is, I don't know what we'll do during the worst days of summer. Then, to end it all on a good note, Arthur breaks the toilet seat. I don't even want to know what he was doing in the bathroom to break a toilet seat!!! :) But needless to say, I did not have a good day yesterday!

No comments: