Monday, March 23, 2009

Little Piggy

Turner went to the pediatrician today. Weighed 9 lbs and 12 oz!!!! He's definitely not starving anymore! :) Over 22 inches long already. Everything looked and sounded good. Dr. Shearer picked up on things we've already noticed---his strength, how well he holds his head up, how he doesn't like to be bothered! haha No concerns about the formula, so we're sticking with Enfamil Lipil . Dr. S said to expect him to increase his amounts again here in the next wk or so.
I went to the doc today as well. Everything was fine for me as well (not that anyone cares about me of course!). :) We both go back in a couple of weeks. Turner for shots, me for hopefully the last postpartum.
Turner will be dedicated Easter Sunday at Horeb Baptist Church at 11 am for anyone who is interested in attending. Dad of course will be doing the honors.
I'm sure there's more to tell you, but I feel a nap calling my name while the little fellow is snoozing himself for a few minutes......

No comments: