Tuesday, February 19, 2008

got the dress

Donna and I went dress shopping Saturday. Ended up with a dress from David's Bridal. If you just can't wait to see it, go to their website. In the search engine box for keyword/style # put in F11876. Click on the color white and Voila!-there you have it. I don't know that I want to go into all the decision making that went into finally picking out this dress, probably because I don't want to admit that there wasn't one dress that just screamed "THIS IS THE ONE!!!" But this one's cute, it was flattering, and it's appropriate for the style of wedding/reception we'll be having, so it will work. Donna's thinking a half up/half down hair do for the wedding, with a short veil. We played around with one style yesterday when I went for my monthly appointment, and we'll play around each time I'm in there til we choose the style for the day! Arthur should have some monograms up soon for everyone to vote on. So, stay tuned......

No comments: