Wednesday, February 13, 2008

and the winner is......

Sharon of Monroeville, AL! It looks like she will be the one doing the cake for us. There are still a few wrinkles to iron out, so I can't give you all the details yet, but at least I feel better now knowing that we should have a wedding cake. Pray that her mixer doesn't blow up! I think I could get real paranoid if something crazy happens and she can't do the cake either!

Think about me Saturday while I am dress shopping. Hopefully I'll find the perfect one this weekend and can check that off the list of things to do!

I started working on the scrapbook Sunday. I'm hoping to have it "caught up" for the shower at TBC on March 9. Arthur designed guest registry pages to go in the scrapbook so that everything will be in one place. So, when you come to a shower or to the reception, take a few moments to look through the album if you would like.

No comments: