Thursday, May 20, 2010

creativity runs in the family










Turner had gotten his clothes dirty eating dinner the other night, so I had stripped him down to just his diaper and didn't put any new clothes on him since it was almost time for a bath. He had been working on a puzzle, so we headed back to the den. There, he decided that it was quite humorous wearing the puzzle box as a hat. When I got Arthur to come in to take pictures of him wearing it, he became quite the "ham" and thought he was "all that" posing for the camera. Hopefully you'll get as many laughs out of it as we did.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Taking after his Daddy I see....

When Arthur was a toddler I liked to take a lot of pictures with my dad's camera. Arthur being smart figured out what I was doing. So whenever I got the camera out he would really start hamming it up.
Unfortunately we did not have digital so my limited budget the parents gave me limited the number of shots. But trust me, this is exactly something Arthur would have done at that age! LOL :-)
Lynn