Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day!

It snowed today in Clarke County with Grove Hill getting about 4 or 5 inches. Of course, this was the first snow since Turner was born, so we introduced him to it. He wasn't too sure what to think about it.
Well, I wanted to get the pictures up before the snow melted. I'm sure Bridgett will get on here later and fill in all the details I've left out.







UPDATE---Everyone keeps asking me if Turner is walking now after looking at these pictures. (He's doing such a good job of standing up by himself in them, isn't he?) Well, last night he walked halfway across the den by himself TWICE. He had been taking 2-3 steps here and there, but last night was the first time I've seen him really manage himself for several steps and with balance (without looking like he was trying to run to get to the next piece of furniture to hold on to). He strode across that room like "I know what I'm doing. I'll get there without falling down or holding on to anything!" So, maybe by his first bday he'll be walking on a regular basis!

No comments: