Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'll eventually get to it - updated

I have new pics that Arthur took this wknd and will eventually get to uploading them. There were too many that were too cute and I can't decide how to edit which ones make it on here. I don't have a lot of time now that I've taken a full time job teaching at Clarke Prep. But keep checking and I promise you'll see some new, precious stuff soon! We also have a couple of videos that we've taken recently, but those "dadburn" things take FOREVER to upload, so I don't know that I'll go to all that trouble...Oh, ok, I'll tease you with just one...

--UPDATE--
Hi folks. Hubby here. Since Yr Hmble svnt is the night owl of the fam, and since part of my day job is being a photo editor, Bridgett agreed to let me help her out here with a few selections. She may have more to add later, and we'll have fresh snapshots from Sunday afternoon up soon too.









No comments: