Thursday, July 23, 2009

my doc visit

Since this blog was originally about me, I'll at least take one posting to write about myself again. lol Although I know Turner is a lot more fun to keep up with! haha Went back to the ob/gyn yesterday for an annual and to check up on the lingering issues after pregnancy. I'm happy to say I got a good report! My sugar levels were so good that he didn't even order an A1C--said I was cured of gestational diabetes! He said the cyst still wasn't anything to be bothered about, so no problems there. The nurse commented that my blood pressure was too high yesterday--but my blood pressure's always higher at the dr's office--it's too much stress on me just to even be there! And as Arthur pointed out, I get pretty stressed out when there's too much on my plate, and Big River has been taking up a huge chunk of my time the last week, so that could contribute to the high pressure. Dr. G was already making plans for the next baby--saying next time he knows I'll be on insulin again and that he'll schedule a C section a week before my due date. I don't think we are on the same page about a next baby--but if I got paid the big bucks for delivering them, I'd be pushing for another one too! He still thinks there's a huge risk for me to end up a type II diabetic eventually even though I'm in the clear for now! (If you find typos in this know that Turner is helping me out right now! So I think we'll call it quits for now!)

Oh wait! If you can come out and see the show, please do so! Sat 25 7pm Sun 26 2 pm Mon 27 7 pm at the Thomasville Civic Center. July 31 7 pm Aug 1 7 pm and Aug 2 2 pm at Demopolis Canebrake!

No comments: