Monday, June 29, 2009

visits with aunts





Sorry it's been a while. Last week was VBS and ACT Prep and Big River rehearsal and I just never found the time to get on here. Arthur's sister Lynn came to visit us in Grove Hill and so there are pics of her with Turner. Then we went to visit Arthur's sister Noel in Hattiesburg so there are pics of her with Turner as well. Turner gets to go on his first long road trip Sunday. He and my mom are joining me on a youth trip to Jackson, MS. They will be staying at a friend's house while we attend Centrifuge camp at Mississippi College. So, he'll be close enough by for me to visit during free time but he won't get in the way of my job responsibilities for the week. I haven't had to go more than a night without him yet, so I feel better knowing that I don't have to go 5 days without seeing him--just yet. We'll go for his 4 month visit on Friday July 10th and get more of those shots that didn't agree with him a few months ago. But according to our scales, he's already up to 19 lbs and 27" long!

No comments: