Saturday, December 13, 2008

picture with santa

Ok, I know I'm behind, but you know how it is when you're waiting on someone else to do their part. So, I still owe you pics from the maternity shoot and maybe tomorrow we can take a 28 wk pic so that you'll have a new belly shot. And now I also owe you the baby's first picture with Santa. McLean Photography did Santa pics in Thomasville Thursday night at the downtown stroll. The last 15 minutes were pretty slow and Arthur's protege Ryan came in, so Arthur asked him to take a pic of us with Santa. Apparently, we broke the camera. Or at least broke the connection of the program set up between the camera and the computer (that allowed us to print photos on the spot). So, two more customers walked in at the top of the hour when we were supposed to quit and we couldn't print out their photos!!! Then last night, we had Santa photos at another location in town, and the program still wouldn't work. So, Arthur had to come up with a creative solution to be able to print photos on the spot. We still don't know what RYAN did to mess it up! haha But maybe one day I will get my hands on the jpg and can upload it for you to see the first official picture of the baby with Santa. I'm sure this year's photo for the baby went a lot smoother than it will every year from now on. Santa really is terrifying for poor children.

No comments: