Tuesday, November 11, 2008

increasing in several ways

Well, the baby's movements have certainly been increasing in number and strength, so I'm assuming the baby's increasing in size as well. Last night I felt my first actual "punches" but every time I tried to put my hand on my belly to see if you could feel them from the outside it wouldn't happen. But as soon as I moved my hand away, boom another one. So when Arthur came in, I got him to "aggravate" the baby by pressing on my belly and then stopping, and he got to feel the baby wriggling around for the first time. My appetite also seems to be increasing. So far, I had been eating more often, but not really eating more. I would get full too fast at meals to eat too much. But the past few days, I have felt like I could eat a horse! At this rate, I guess it's a good thing I haven't gained a lot of weight yet, cuz I might start packing on the pounds now.

No comments: