Monday, November 17, 2008

24 weeks




Caught a cold last Thursday and am still trying to get rid of it. Went to the dr. this morning and he had one too. The nurse said they've had several people come in with one in the last few days. Blood pressure was up today. I get so anxious when they take it because I'm always afraid it's going to be high, so naturally it is. And I didn't have my usual nurse who lets me lay down for a few minutes and relax before taking it, so I didn't get a second chance at lowering it. :) I had actually lost a pound, which didn't surprise me either after being sick the last few days. It didn't seem to be a cause of concern though. Dr. G said I had an active one this morning. He had to tell the child to be still so he could listen to the heartbeat. He checked me for swelling, which wasn't a problem this morning. He wasn't worried yet about the swelling that I have been having the last month. Next visit I get to drink the nasty stuff to test for gestational diabetes. Won't be surprised if that's a problem with the history of diabetes in my family. We sold the pool table, so during the Christmas "break" we can move the music room out to the game room and start working on the nursery. Guess that's all the news for now.....

No comments: