Monday, March 24, 2008

Bridal portraits

Arthur took some pics of me Sat in my wedding dress at the Botanical Gardens in Mobile. Considering he still hasn't given me the shower photos or the shots of the wedding bands, don't hold your breath waiting to see the bridal portraits. You might see them all before the wedding, but with baseball season fast approaching, then again you might not. Although I don't think either or us was having our best shooting day so there may not be that many that we use from that session. We didn't intend for it to be a "trash the dress" session since I haven't worn it for the ceremony yet, but it did end up being a trash the shoes session. I ruined the heels walking through dirt and am going to try to clean them up, but I don't know if I'll be able to get them white again.
I think we've decided to stick with the original schedule for getting married. I am burdened right now with lots of decisions to make in regards to the job hunting process. Several options are out there, although none of them would be the ideal, and I am at a loss of what would be the right thing to do. But I think we've decided that we could survive the next few months without having to push the date up.

No comments: