Wednesday, November 3, 2010

too much of a good thing


















I know I shouldn't share everything about Turner' s life on here, but sometimes you just can't help it. Sunday night Turner was constipated. Poor thing, you could tell he was hurting. So, I made Arthur go buy some prune juice. Turner slurped it down so I gave him some more. Well, it went into action before he went to bed that night and was still going strong the next morning. His teacher at school even had to do laundry with all of his spare clothes it was working so well! So, I can attest to the fact that it works, but it definitely doesn't take much of it to do a good job.

These pics are from TBC's fall festival Sunday, trick or treating in our GH neighborhood Sat night, and Pioneer Day during the day on Sat. The little man definitely enjoyed his weekend!

No comments: