Friday, April 18, 2008

Shower May 4

Donna Furrow will be hosting a shower at her house on Sunday, May 4 at 1:30 pm for family and friends of Fulton Baptist Church. Kristi is supposed to be trying again to schedule a shower for the friends of ASCC, this time for May 10. My dad bought my full size bed for Jeff, so I've been without a bed the last week. It's starting to take its toll on me. We should have a new bed arriving in the next week. We have sheets and a bedspread for it, but we still need king size pillows, a mattress pad, etc. But I will certainly be glad when it arrives and look forward to hopefully better nights of rest. It looks like we'll be taking baseball photography pictures up until the day before the wedding, and it's already about to send me over the edge. I'm hoping the stress levels will go down come June! It's hard to believe that it's all just over a month away.

No comments: