Tuesday, January 8, 2008

wedding trends for 2008

Art said I needed to write something in my blog, so he suggested I talk about something I pointed out to him today. I was reading an article on the wedding trends of 2008 and boy are we on top of it! Antique heirloom rings are all the rage---guess what! I have one! Using the internet for blogs, polls, websites---you've got it! Wine and cheese stations are popular for the reception---we'd already thought about it! Metallic is still a hot choice-but steel gray is the new brown/black.....can you live with silver? White is also making a comeback (check!). And the number one trend-switching up your clothing and hair between the wedding and the reception. Well, I can guarantee that since the wedding and the reception will be on different days that there will be some differences! But of course the chances of you seeing me both days are slim to none! So, in case you were wondering if this truly would be the wedding of the year in Thomasville, according to the trends, we'll be close! :)

No comments: