Sunday, December 27, 2009

Bathtime before


Arthur took this picture of Turner in the bathtub days before Christmas, so we'll have to call this the "before" shot. Arthur and I bulked up Turner's supply of bath time play things for Christmas, so he'll need to take an "after" shot now for you to see the new toys. We tried to get him new towels since he's pretty much outgrown most of his infant towels. Our order placed through Sears had to be refunded because they lied and really were out of stock of the $5 bargains. His bear hooded towel is the perfect size for him right now, but most of the ones we've found like it are outside of our price range for towels. I found instructions on how to make hooded towels yourself but I guess I'd need to learn how to sew! :) Let me know if you have suggestions on what to do during the in between stage--too big for infant towels but not ready for grown up ones! I'm sure Arthur will be getting some pictures up from Christmas on here real soon! Turner got plenty of great gifts from friends and family and is loving them all!

No comments: