Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back from the mission trip

Well, I survived the mission trip/day at Six Flags. It was a lot harder than I expected it to be though. I don't think I've ever been so tired in my life. Here's an 8 1/2 week shot, but there's really not a lot of change. (I probably lost weight sweating and walking so much the last week!) But I must be showing, because an employee at Six Flags asked how far along I was. When I told her she said "You're going to be huge! I wouldn't want to see you walking around here in the next 6 months!" Some people know how to make you feel good, don't they? Some think the doctor's timing is off, but mom said that when she was pregnant with us she was already showing before the pregnancy test had time to dry! Besides, the doctor can't be off by too much! haha But we'll know for sure with the ultrasound next week. But I might as well come to grips with the fact that I'M GOING TO BE HUGE!!!!

No comments: